The 1929-1972 Chevrolet Auto / Truck Parts Manuals (Only) on CD is a digital product published by Detroit Iron and licensed by GM. This Detroit Iron digital product provides a full set of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair and rebuild literature in digital / PDF format. This set of manuals and literature were originally authored and published by the car / truck manufacturer to be used by their dealership mechanics so they are very comprehensive. It features an easy-to-use bookcase in a garage scene containing a set of PDF manuals, catalogs, brochures and nostalgia for a specific year, make and model range.
- Each factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal
- Each manual is chapter bookmarked into a single PDF file, allowing for ease of searching
- Files are printable and searchable
- The bookcase provides organization of manual types (Service Manuals, Sales Literature, Parts Catalogs & Nostalgia) by shelf and showcases each manual with the actual graphic art representation of the literature cover thumbnails.
Refer below for specific details included in the 1929-1972 Chevrolet Auto / Truck Parts Manuals (Only) Detroit Iron CD product.
- 1929-1958 Chevrolet Parts & Accessories Catalog
- 1929-1948 Chevrolet / Chevy Truck Master Parts Catalog
- 1938-1968 Chevrolet Chassis Parts and Accessories Catalog
- 1954-1965 Chevrolet Parts Illustrations & Special Information Catalog
- 1965-1972 Chevrolet Parts and Accessories Catalog
- 1929 - 1972 Chevrolet Models: International, International AC Series Truck, Universal, Universal Truck, AE Independence Truck, Confederate, Confederate BB, Eagle, Eagle CB, Mercury, DB, Master, Standard, Master Deluxe Truck, Standard Truck, Truck, Pickup, GC, GD, GE, Master Truck, HC, HD, HE, JA Master Deluxe, JC, JD, Master 85, VA, KC, KD, KF, KP, Special Deluxe, WA, AJ, AK, AL, AM, AN, Fleetline, Fleetmaster, YR, BJ, BK, BL, BM, BN, BG, DJ, CK, DP, DR, DS, Fleetline Truck, Fleetmaster Truck, Stylemaster Series, Sedan Delivery, Styleline Deluxe, Styleline Special, Bel Air, Corvette, One-Fifty Series, Two-Ten Series, 1500, Nomad, 3100, Del Ray, Biscayne, Brookwood, Impala, Yeoman, 3B, 3C, 3D, 3E, 3F, 3G, El Camino, Kingswood, Parkwood, C10 Panel, C10 Pickup, C20 Pickup, C30 Panel, C30 Pickup, C40, Corvair, K10 Pickup, K20 Pickup, P10 Series, P20 Series, P30 Series, Suburban, Corvair Truck, Chevy II, Chevelle, G10 Van, Malibu, Caprice, C10 Suburban, C20 Panel, C20 Suburban, Camaro, G20 Van, K10 Suburban, K20 Panel, K20 Suburban, P10 Van, K30 Pickup, P20 Van, P30 Van, Blazer, Estate, Nova, Townsman, G30 Van, Monte Carlo, Vega, Luv Pickup
An OEM Parts Guide or Parts Book provides detailed parts information via exploding diagram cutouts of sections of your vehicle assembly with part numbers and textual descriptions. A parts guide provides part interchange information so you can find replacement parts. The part book sections usually include: suspension, engine, transmission, body fittings/parts, brakes, cooling radiator, electrical, exhaust, fenders, frame, fuel system, etc.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Any Operating System (OS) that allows user access to the file system, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook, etc. An HTML Browser such as: Edge, Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and others. NOTE: No internet connection is required to use this product.