The 1932-1938 Ford Trucks and Cars Shop Manuals, Sales Data & Parts Books on CD is a digital product published by Detroit Iron and licensed by Ford. This Detroit Iron digital product provides a full set of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair and rebuild literature in digital / PDF format. This set of manuals and literature were originally authored and published by the car / truck manufacturer to be used by their dealership mechanics so they are very comprehensive. It features an easy-to-use bookcase in a garage scene containing a set of PDF manuals, catalogs, brochures and nostalgia for a specific year, make and model range.
- Each factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal
- Each manual is chapter bookmarked into a single PDF file, allowing for ease of searching
- Files are printable and searchable
- The bookcase provides organization of manual types (Service Manuals, Sales Literature, Parts Catalogs & Nostalgia) by shelf and showcases each manual with the actual graphic art representation of the literature cover thumbnails.
Refer below for specific details included in the 1932-1938 Ford Trucks and Cars Shop Manuals, Sales Data & Parts Books Detroit Iron CD product.
- 1932-1937 Ford Technical Bulletins
- 1938-1941 Ford Technical Bulletins
- 1932-1947 Ford / Lincoln Transmission Manual
- 1928-1937 Ford Cars/Trucks Chassis Parts and Price List Manual
- 1935-1936 Ford Cars Body Parts Book
- 1928-48 Ford Car / 1928-47 Ford Truck Chassis Parts and Accessories Catalog
- Sales Data
- 1932 - 1938 Ford Models: 1 Ton Pickup, 1/2 Ton Pickup, 3/4 Ton Pickup, Model 18, Model B, Model 40, Model 46, Model 40 A, Model 48, Model 50, Model 67, Model 68
This digital product includes OEM / factory service / shop manuals and parts guides / books.
Each factory service/shop manual provides detailed step-by-step service instructions with associated exploded views and photos for the following vehicle components: General Information, Brakes, Steering, Front & Rear suspension, wheels and tires, axles and drive lines, electrical systems, engine mechanical, engine fuel, transmission, accessories, frame, cooling system, exhaust systems and body information.
An OEM Parts Guide or Parts Book provides detailed parts information via exploding diagram cutouts of sections of your vehicle assembly with part numbers and textual descriptions. A parts guide provides part interchange information so you can find replacement parts. The part book sections usually include: suspension, engine, transmission, body fittings/parts, brakes, cooling radiator, electrical, exhaust, fenders, frame, fuel system, etc.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Any Operating System (OS) that allows user access to the file system, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook, etc. An HTML Browser such as: Edge, Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and others. NOTE: No internet connection is required to use this product.