The 1935-1974 Cadillac Parts Manuals (Only) on CD is a digital product published by Detroit Iron and licensed by GM. This Detroit Iron digital product provides a full set of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair and rebuild literature in digital / PDF format. This set of manuals and literature were originally authored and published by the car / truck manufacturer to be used by their dealership mechanics so they are very comprehensive. It features an easy-to-use bookcase in a garage scene containing a seto of PDF manuals, catalogs, brochures and nostalgia for a specific year, make and model range.
- Each factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal
- Each manual is chapter bookmarked into a single PDF file, allowing for ease of searching
- Files are printable and searchable
- The bookcase provides organization of manual types (Service Manuals, Sales Literature, Parts Catalogs & Nostalgia) by shelf and showcases each manual with the actual graphic art representation of the literature cover thumbnails.
Refer below for specific details included in the 1935-1974 Cadillac Parts Manuals (Only) Detroit Iron CD product.
- 1935-50 Cadillac Master Parts Book
- 1946-58 Cadillac Master Parts Book
- 1956-65 Cadillac Master Parts Book
- 1964-74 Cadillac Master Parts Book
- 1965-73 Cadillac Parts Illustration Catalog
- 1935 - 1974 Cadillac Models: 355 D, 370 D, 452 D, Series 60, Series 70, Series 75, Series 80, Series 85, Series 90, Series 65, Series 60 Special, Series 61, Series 62, Series 72, Series 63, Series 67, Commercial Chassis, Series 60 Special Fleetwood, Series 75 Fleetwood, Series 60 Fleetwood, DeVille, Eldorado, Series 70 Fleetwood Eldorado, Calais, Fleetwood
An OEM Parts Guide or Parts Book provides detailed parts information via exploding diagram cutouts of sections of your vehicle assembly with part numbers and textual descriptions. A parts guide provides part interchange information so you can find replacement parts. The part book sections usually include: suspension, engine, transmission, body fittings/parts, brakes, cooling radiator, electrical, exhaust, fenders, frame, fuel system, etc.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Any Operating System (OS) that allows user access to the file system, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook, etc. An HTML Browser such as: Edge, Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and others. NOTE: No internet connection is required to use this product.