This 1942-1948 Oldsmobile Shop Manuals, Sales Data & Parts Books on CD is a digital product published by Detroit Iron and licensed by GM. This Detroit Iron digital product provides a full set of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair and rebuild literature in digital / PDF format. The PDF manuals are scanned versions of original factory manuals and are printable, searchable and chapter bookmarked. This set of manuals and literature were originally authored and published by the car / truck manufacturer to be used by their dealership mechanics so they are very comprehensive. When it comes to servicing, repairing or restoring your classic vehicle, you will absolutely love this digital product. The digital product features an easy-to-use bookcase in a garage scene containing a set of PDF manuals, catalogs, brochures and nostalgia for a specific year, make and model. Click the following hyperlink to get a feel for the typical Detroit Iron CD content on this digital product produced by Detroit Iron Information Systems.
Refer below for specific details included in the 1942-1948 Oldsmobile Shop Manuals, Sales Data & Parts Books Detroit Iron CD product.
- 1942 Oldsmobile Shop Manual
- 1946-1948 Oldsmobile Product Training Manual Supplement
- 1935-1955 Oldsmobile Chassis Parts Book
- 1936-1955 Oldsmobile Master Parts List (Body Edition)
- 1951 Oldsmobile Body Parts Book
- 1941-1961 Oldsmobile Parts & Accessories Catalog (Body Edition)
- 1941-1961 Oldsmobile Chassis Parts & Accessories Catalog (Replacement Pages)
- 1942-1948 Oldsmobile Sales Data
- 1942 - 1948 Oldsmobile Models: Series 66, Series 68, Series 76, Series 78, Series 98, Series 60, Series 90
This digital product includes OEM / factory service / shop manuals and parts guides / books. Each factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal. An OEM Parts Guide or Parts Book provides detailed parts information via exploding diagram cutouts of sections of your vehicle assembly with part numbers and textual descriptions. A parts guide provides part interchange information so you can find replacement parts. The part book sections usually include: suspension, engine, transmission, body fittings/parts, brakes, cooling radiator, electrical, exhaust, fenders, frame, fuel system, etc.