The 1960-1962 Chevrolet Truck Shop Manuals, Sales Brochures & Parts Books on CD is a digital product published by Detroit Iron and licensed by GM. This Detroit Iron digital product provides a full set of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair and rebuild literature in digital / PDF format. This set of manuals and literature were originally authored and published by the car / truck manufacturer to be used by their dealership mechanics so they are very comprehensive. It features an easy-to-use bookcase in a garage scene containing a set of PDF manuals, catalogs, brochures and nostalgia for a specific year, make and model range.
- Each factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal
- Each manual is chapter bookmarked into a single PDF file, allowing for ease of searching
- Files are printable and searchable
- The bookcase provides organization of manual types (Service Manuals, Sales Literature, Parts Catalogs & Nostalgia) by shelf and showcases each manual with the actual graphic art representation of the literature cover thumbnails.
Refer below for specific details included in the 1960-1962 Chevrolet Truck Shop Manuals, Sales Brochures & Parts Books Detroit Iron CD product.
- 1960 Chevrolet Truck Shop Manual
- 1960-1962 Chevrolet Truck Shop Manual Supplement
- 1938-1968 Chevrolet Chassis Parts and Accessories Catalog
- 1954-1965 Chevrolet Parts Illustrations & Special Information Catalog
- 1946-1972 Chevy Truck Parts Catalog
- 1960-1962 Chevy Truck Sales Brochures
- 1960 - 1962 Chevrolet Models: Truck, C10 Panel, C10 Pickup, C20 Pickup, C30 Panel, C30 Pickup, C40, C50, C60, C70, C80, K10 Pickup, K20 Pickup, P10 Series, P20 Series, P30 Series, Suburban
This digital product includes OEM / factory service / shop manuals and parts guides / books.
Each factory service/shop manual provides detailed step-by-step service instructions with associated exploded views and photos for the following vehicle components: General Information, Brakes, Steering, Front & Rear suspension, wheels and tires, axles and drive lines, electrical systems, engine mechanical, engine fuel, transmission, accessories, frame, cooling system, exhaust systems and body information.
An OEM Parts Guide or Parts Book provides detailed parts information via exploding diagram cutouts of sections of your vehicle assembly with part numbers and textual descriptions. A parts guide provides part interchange information so you can find replacement parts. The part book sections usually include: suspension, engine, transmission, body fittings/parts, brakes, cooling radiator, electrical, exhaust, fenders, frame, fuel system, etc.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Any Operating System (OS) that allows user access to the file system, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook, etc. An HTML Browser such as: Edge, Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and others. NOTE: No internet connection is required to use this product.