The 1973-1978 Chevrolet Trucks / GMC Trucks Parts Manuals (Only) on CD is a digital product published by Detroit Iron and licensed by GM. This Detroit Iron digital product provides a full set of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair and rebuild literature in digital / PDF format. This set of manuals and literature were originally authored and published by the car / truck manufacturer to be used by their dealership mechanics so they are very comprehensive. It features an easy-to-use bookcase in a garage scene containing a set of PDF manuals, catalogs, brochures and nostalgia for a specific year, make and model range.
- Each factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal
- Each manual is chapter bookmarked into a single PDF file, allowing for ease of searching
- Files are printable and searchable
- The bookcase provides organization of manual types (Service Manuals, Sales Literature, Parts Catalogs & Nostalgia) by shelf and showcases each manual with the actual graphic art representation of the literature cover thumbnails.
Refer below for specific details included in the 1973-1978 Chevrolet Trucks / GMC Trucks Parts Manuals (Only) Detroit Iron CD product.
- 1973-1978 Chevrolet/GMC Light Truck Parts Illustration Book (Series 10 thru 35)
- 1973-1978 Chevrolet/GMC Light Truck Parts Text Book (Series 10 thru 35)
- 1973 - 1978 Chevrolet, GMC Models: Blazer, C10 Pickup, C10 Suburban, C20 Pickup, C20 Suburban, C30 Pickup, G10 Van, G20 Van, G30 Van, K10 Pickup, K10 Suburban, K20 Pickup, K20 Suburban, K30 Pickup, P10 Van, P20 Van, P30 Van, C15/C1500 Pickup, C15/C1500 Suburban, C25/C2500 Pickup, C25/C2500 Suburban, C35/C3500 Pickup, G15/G1500 Van, G25/G2500 Van, G35/G3500 Van, Jimmy, K15/K1500 Pickup, K15/K1500 Suburban, K25/K2500 Pickup, K25/K2500 Suburban, K35/K3500 Pickup, P15/P1500 Van, P25/P2500 Van, P35/P3500 Van, C10, C20, C30, G10, G20, G30, K10, K20, K5 Blazer, P10, P20, P30, C15, C15 Suburban, C25, C25 Suburban, C35, G15, G25, G35, K15, K15 Suburban, K25, K25 Suburban, P15, P25, P35, K30, K35
An OEM Parts Guide or Parts Book provides detailed parts information via exploding diagram cutouts of sections of your vehicle assembly with part numbers and textual descriptions. A parts guide provides part interchange information so you can find replacement parts. The part book sections usually include: suspension, engine, transmission, body fittings/parts, brakes, cooling radiator, electrical, exhaust, fenders, frame, fuel system, etc.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Any Operating System (OS) that allows user access to the file system, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook, etc. An HTML Browser such as: Edge, Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and others. NOTE: No internet connection is required to use this product.