The 1974 Ford Lincoln Mercury Shop Manuals, Sales Data & Wiring Diagrams on USB is a digital product published by Detroit Iron and licensed by Ford. This Detroit Iron digital product provides a full set of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair and rebuild literature in digital / PDF format. This set of manuals and literature were originally authored and published by the car / truck manufacturer to be used by their dealership mechanics so they are very comprehensive. It features an easy-to-use bookcase in a garage scene containing a set of PDF manuals, catalogs, brochures and nostalgia for a specific year, make and model range.
- Each factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal
- Each manual is chapter bookmarked into a single PDF file, allowing for ease of searching
- Files are printable and searchable
- The bookcase provides organization of manual types (Service Manuals, Sales Literature, Parts Catalogs & Nostalgia) by shelf and showcases each manual with the actual graphic art representation of the literature cover thumbnails.
Refer below for specific details included in the 1974 Ford Lincoln Mercury Shop Manuals, Sales Data & Wiring Diagrams Detroit Iron USB product.
- 1974 Ford / Lincoln / Mercury Shop Manual (5 volumes)
- 1974 Wiring Diagrams
- 1974 Ford Sales Data
- 1974 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Models: Country Sedan, Country Squire, Custom 500, Galaxie 500, Gran Torino, LTD, Maverick, Mustang II, Pinto, Ranch Wagon, Ranchero, Thunderbird, Torino, Continental, Mark IV, Colony Park, Comet, Cougar, Marquis, Montego, Monterey
Each factory service/shop manual provides detailed step-by-step service instructions with associated exploded views and photos for the following vehicle components: General Information, Brakes, Steering, Front & Rear suspension, wheels and tires, axles and drive lines, electrical systems, engine mechanical, engine fuel, transmission, accessories, frame, cooling system, exhaust systems and body information.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Any Operating System (OS) that allows user access to the file system, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook, etc. An HTML Browser such as: Edge, Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and others. NOTE: No internet connection is required to use this product.