The 1975-1976 Ford Lincoln Mercury Shop Manuals, Sales Literature & Wiring Diagrams / Specs on CD is a digital product published by Detroit Iron and licensed by Ford. This Detroit Iron digital product provides a full set of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair and rebuild literature in digital / PDF format. This set of manuals and literature were originally authored and published by the car / truck manufacturer to be used by their dealership mechanics so they are very comprehensive. It features an easy-to-use bookcase in a garage scene containing a seto of PDF manuals, catalogs, brochures and nostalgia for a specific year, make and model range.
- Each factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal
- Each manual is chapter bookmarked into a single PDF file, allowing for ease of searching
- Files are printable and searchable
- The bookcase provides organization of manual types (Service Manuals, Sales Literature, Parts Catalogs & Nostalgia) by shelf and showcases each manual with the actual graphic art representation of the literature cover thumbnails.
Refer below for specific details included in the 1975-1976 Ford Lincoln Mercury Shop Manuals, Sales Literature & Wiring Diagrams / Specs Detroit Iron CD product.
- 1975-1976 Ford / Lincoln / Mercury Shop Manual (5 volumes)
- 1975 Ford Car Service Specifications
- 1976 Ford Car Service Specifications
- 1975-76 Wiring and Vacuum Diagrams
- 1975 Ford Sales Brochures
- 1975 - 1976 Ford, Lincoln, Lotus, Mercury Models: Custom 500, Elite, Gran Torino, Granada, LTD, Maverick, Mustang II, Pinto, Ranchero, Thunderbird, Torino, Mark IV, Bobcat, Comet, Cougar, Grand Marquis, Marquis, Monarch, Montego, Continental
Each factory service/shop manual provides detailed step-by-step service instructions with associated exploded views and photos for the following vehicle components: General Information, Brakes, Steering, Front & Rear suspension, wheels and tires, axles and drive lines, electrical systems, engine mechanical, engine fuel, transmission, accessories, frame, cooling system, exhaust systems and body information.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Any Operating System (OS) that allows user access to the file system, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook, etc. An HTML Browser such as: Edge, Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and others. NOTE: No internet connection is required to use this product.