The 1979 Ford Lincoln Mercury Shop Manuals, Sales Brochures & Wiring Diagrams / Specs on CD is a digital product published by Detroit Iron and licensed by Ford. This Detroit Iron digital product provides a full set of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair and rebuild literature in digital / PDF format. This set of manuals and literature were originally authored and published by the car / truck manufacturer to be used by their dealership mechanics so they are very comprehensive. It features an easy-to-use bookcase in a garage scene containing a seto of PDF manuals, catalogs, brochures and nostalgia for a specific year, make and model range.
- Each factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal
- Each manual is chapter bookmarked into a single PDF file, allowing for ease of searching
- Files are printable and searchable
- The bookcase provides organization of manual types (Service Manuals, Sales Literature, Parts Catalogs & Nostalgia) by shelf and showcases each manual with the actual graphic art representation of the literature cover thumbnails.
Refer below for specific details included in the 1979 Ford Lincoln Mercury Shop Manuals, Sales Brochures & Wiring Diagrams / Specs Detroit Iron CD product.
- 1979 Ford / Lincoln / Mercury Shop Manual (5 volumes)
- 1979 Ford Car Service Specifications
- 1979 Ford Car Performance Specifications
- 1979 Wiring and Vacuum Diagrams
- 1979 Ford Sales Brochures
- 1979 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Models: Fairmont, Granada, LTD, LTD II, Mustang, Pinto, Ranchero, Thunderbird, Continental, Mark V, Versailles, Bobcat, Capri, Cougar, Grand Marquis, Marquis, Monarch, Zephyr
Each factory service/shop manual provides detailed step-by-step service instructions with associated exploded views and photos for the following vehicle components: General Information, Brakes, Steering, Front & Rear suspension, wheels and tires, axles and drive lines, electrical systems, engine mechanical, engine fuel, transmission, accessories, frame, cooling system, exhaust systems and body information.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Any Operating System (OS) that allows user access to the file system, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook, etc. An HTML Browser such as: Edge, Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and others. NOTE: No internet connection is required to use this product.