Job Title: Digital Print Operator - Experienced or Entry-Level
Job Type: Full-time On-Site
Location: Richardson, TX
Isite Enterprises, Inc., a leading book manufacturing and publishing company in the automotive industry, is seeking a qualified and motivated Digital Print Operator. We specialize in producing high-quality books using state-of-the-art digital printing technology. If you have a passion for print, a keen eye for detail, and are eager to expand your skills, we would love to hear from you.
- Operate all printing, bindery, and finishing equipment including digital presses, paper cutters, perfect book binder, paper folder, and shrink-wrap machine.
- Operate additional equipment used to duplicate products onto CD and USB as required per production orders.
- Provide basic setup and operational maintenance on all equipment as needed.
- Run daily purchase orders for print jobs and send print jobs to print queues.
- Monitor materials inventory levels and order supplies as needed.
- Perform quality checks on products throughout the manufacturing lifecycle to ensure they meet established quality standards.
- Collaborate with team members to meet production deadlines and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Put manufactured books and disks on shelves and receive purchase orders to update inventory.
- Receive Paper Shipments & manage pickups with paper recycling company.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Help prepare book masters using established pre-press techniques to ensure high-quality digital printing.
- Assist in the creation and editing of digital files, ensuring proper formatting and resolution for optimal print quality.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Monday thru Friday: Full-Time, Day Shift
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Must be able to distinguish colors and shades.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift on some days.
- Must be able to lift paper boxes up to 50 lbs and paper stacks up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to use hands and fingers to handle paper and feel machines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in digital printing, pre-press technologies, or a related field is a plus but not required
- Familiarity with Xerox digital print equipment, Horizon binders, and Baum paper folders is a plus but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technology, equipment, and pre-press techniques.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, is required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and other graphics programs a plus.
- General mechanical understanding about how machines work is a plus.
- Basic automotive knowledge about Ford, GM, and Chrysler makes and models is a plus but not required.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Competiive Compensation.
- Overtime pay is usually available.
- In-house career training and growth opportunities are encouraged.