This 1971 Plymouth & Chrysler Body Shop Manual licensed Detroit Iron reprint provides the most comprehensive repair information in paper format available on the market. This new print manual is reproduced using the highest quality scanner and digital printer available - shrink wrapped and ready to be shipped to your location. This OEM repair / service manual reproduction provides detailed repair and service procedures for all vehicle body and sheet metal areas.
The 1971 Plymouth & Chrysler Body Shop Manual is the exact manual originally published by the Car manufacturer to be used by their dealer mechanics. Each manual contains detailed repair and service procedures for bodies and sheet metal on all models included in this specific manual. This manual is extremely valuable for anyone doing a restoration or the mechanic that needs to work on a 1971 Plymouth or Chrysler vehicle.
TABLE of CONTENTS:
- Introduction and General Information
- Maintenance and Care
- Lubrication: Hinges, Latches, Locks, Doors, etc.
- Sheet Metal: Doors, Fenders, Grille, Hood, etc.
- Interior Trim: Console, Seats, Headliner, Belts, etc.
- Body Electrical: Conv. Top, Locks, Lighting, Power Seats, Windows, etc.
- Side Glass
- Stationary Glass
- Convertible: Adjustments, Brackets, Liner, etc.
- Vinyl Roof Cover
- Wood Grain Overlay
- Refinishing Procedures: Acrylics, Paint Charts, etc.
- Body and Frame Alignment
NOTE: Specifications at the end of each chapter/group.
OEM Part Number: 81-070-1450
Binding: Paperback - 8.5 x 11 inches
Pages: 310 - Hundreds of b&w photos and illustrations
Publisher: Chrysler Corporation / Reproduced Under License By Detroit Iron
Paper: 50# Paper Acid & Clorine Free, FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified, Rainforest Alliance Certified