The 1973-1974 GMC Light / Medium / Heavy Duty Trucks Shop Manuals, Owner Manuals & Sales Literature on USB is a digital product published by Detroit Iron and licensed by GM. This Detroit Iron digital product provides a full set of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair and rebuild literature in digital / PDF format. This set of manuals and literature were originally authored and published by the car / truck manufacturer to be used by their dealership mechanics so they are very comprehensive. It features an easy-to-use bookcase in a garage scene containing a set of PDF manuals, catalogs, brochures and nostalgia for a specific year, make and model range.
- Each factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal
- Each manual is chapter bookmarked into a single PDF file, allowing for ease of searching
- Files are printable and searchable
- The bookcase provides organization of manual types (Service Manuals, Sales Literature, Parts Catalogs & Nostalgia) by shelf and showcases each manual with the actual graphic art representation of the literature cover thumbnails.
Refer below for specific details included in the 1973-1974 GMC Light / Medium / Heavy Duty Trucks Shop Manuals, Owner Manuals & Sales Literature Detroit Iron USB product.
- 1973 GMC Light Duty Truck Service Manual (Series 10 thru 30)
- 1973 GMC MD Truck Shop Manual (Series 5000 thru 6500)
- 1974 GMC Truck Med Duty Service Manual Supplement (Series 40-65)
- 1973 GMC Sprint Service Manual
- 1974 GMC Sprint Service Manual Supplement
- 1973 GMC Heavy Duty Service Manual (Series 7500 thru 9502)
- 1974 GMC Heavy Duty Supplement Manual
- 1973 GMC Truck Owner's and Driver's Manuals
- 1973-1974 GMC Truck Sales Brochures and Data
- 1973 - 1974 GMC Models: C15/C1500 Pickup, C15/C1500 Suburban, C25/C2500 Pickup, C25/C2500 Suburban, C35/C3500 Pickup, G15/G1500 Van, G25/G2500 Van, G35/G3500 Van, Jimmy, K15/K1500 Pickup, K15/K1500 Suburban, K25/K2500 Pickup, K25/K2500 Suburban, K35/K3500 Pickup, P15/P1500 Van, P25/P2500 Van, P35/P3500 Van, Sprint
Each factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Any Operating System (OS) that allows user access to the file system, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook, etc. An HTML Browser such as: Edge, Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and others. NOTE: No internet connection is required to use this product.